SBI SO Recruitment 2020: State Bank of India (SBI) has published the recruitment notification for Specialist Cadre Officers Posts on contractual basis. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for SBI Recruitment 2020 on SBI Website www.bank.sbi/careers or www.sbi.co.in/careers. SBO SO Registration Link is active upto 13 July 2020.
State Bank of India invites online applications from Indian citizens for appointment in following Specialist Cadre Officers post. Candidates are requested to apply online through link given in Bank’s website. Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, How to Apply is given below
A total of 444 vacancies are available for the posts such as Head, Central Research Team, Investment Officer, Project Development Manager, Relationship Manager, SME Credit Analyst, Product Manager, Manager, Faculty, Banking Supervisory Specialist , VP, Chief Manager, DM and Data Protection Officer under Specialist Cadre Officers.
SBI SO 2020 Vacancy Details
Specialist Cadre Officer – 444 Posts
- SME Credit Analyst – 20 Posts (ADVERTISEMENT No. CRPD/SCO/2020-21/19)
- Product Manager – 6 Posts (ADVERTISEMENT No. CRPD/SCO/2020-21/18)
- Manager (Data Analyst) – 2 Posts (ADVERTISEMENT No. CRPD/SCO/2020-21/18)
- Manager (Digital Marketing) – 1 Post (ADVERTISEMENT No. CRPD/SCO/2020-21/18)
- Faculty, SBIL, Kolkata – 3 Post (ADVERTISEMENT No. CRPD/SCO-STU/2020-21/17)
- Sr. Executive (Digital Relations) – 2 Posts (ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ SCO/ 2020-21/ 11)
- Sr. Executive (Analytics) – 2 Posts (ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ SCO/ 2020-21/ 11)
- Sr. Executive (Digital Marketing) – 2 Posts (ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ SCO/ 2020-21/ 11)
- Executive (FI & MM) – 241 Posts (ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ SCO/ 2020-21/ 10)
- Sr. Executive (Social Banking & CSR) – 85 Posts (ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ SCO/ 2020-21/ 10)
- Banking Supervisory Specialist– 01 Post (ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/SCO/2020-21/09)
- Manager – Anytime Channel – 01 Post (ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/SCO/2020-21/09)
- Deputy Manager (IS Audit) – 8 posts (ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ SCO/ 2020-21/ 06)
- Chief Officer (Security) – 01 Post (ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ SCO/ 2020-21/ 05)
- Vice President (Stressed Assets Marketing) – 01 Post (ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/SCO/2020-21/4)
- Chief Manager (Special situation Team) – 03 Posts (ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/SCO/2020-21/4)
- Deputy Manager (Stressed Assets Marketing) – 03 Posts (ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/SCO/2020-21/4)
- Head (Product, Investment & Research) – 01 Post ( Advt. No. – CRPD/SCO-WEALTH/2020-21/3 )
- Central Research Team (Portfolio Analysis & Data Analytics) – 01 Post ( Advt. No. – CRPD/SCO-WEALTH/2020-21/3 )
- Central Research Team (Support) – 01 Post ( Advt. No. – CRPD/SCO-WEALTH/2020-21/3 )
- Investment Officer – 09 Posts ( Advt. No. – CRPD/SCO-WEALTH/2020-21/3 )
- Project Development Manager (Technology) – 01 Post ( Advt. No. – CRPD/SCO-WEALTH/2020-21/3 )
- Relationship Manager – 48 Posts ( Advt. No. – CRPD/SCO -WEALTH/2020-21/3 )
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead) – 03 Posts ( Advt. No. – CRPD/SCO-WEALTH/2020-21/3 )
Maximum 30-40 Years for All Posts. Age Relaxation will be as per Govt. Rules.
Educational Qualification: Download Official Notification below for Educational Qualification details.
Selection Process: The selection of candidates for SBI SO Recruitment 2020 will be based on shortlisting & Personal Interviews.
1. The process of Registration of application is completed only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode.
2 Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility. Admission to online test will be purely provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate reports for Interview/Group Discussion if called.
3 In case the candidate is called for interview/Group Discussion and he/she does not satisfy the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification and Experience etc.), he/she will neither be allowed to appear for the interview/group discussion nor be entitled for reimbursement of any travelling expenses etc.
4 Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers for details and updates for SBI SO Recruitment 2019. No intimation/ call letter will be sent in hard copy.
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website for SBI SO Recruitment 2019 (https://www.sbi.co.in).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available from 23.06.2020 TO 13.07.2020
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
SBI SO Application Fee:
- General/OBC/ EWS Candidates – Rs. 750/-
- SC/ST/ PWD Candidates – No Fee
LAST DATE: 13/07/2020
Click Here to Apply Online for SBI Specialist Officer Posts: Started from 23.06.2020
Detailed Vacancy-wise Application Link:
The eligible candidates can to apply Online for SBI SO Jobs 2020 on www.bank.sbi/careers or www.sbi.co.in/careers from 23 June to 13 July 2020.